Lehenga Love!

Hello everyone!
As the wedding season is on lehenga is my love.
And I am totally in love with this lehenga as this lehenga is not too heavy you can carry it easily and you not tired while carrying it .
This lehenga is one of my favourite I love the colour gold and blue which gives the lehenga an attractive look.
I wore a hanging simple silver earing you can wear any type of earing .
This lehenga has Blue strips at the bottom and a blue blouse which has golden strips at shoulder which give a blouse a perfect look.
You can tie your hair by making bun i opened my hair as i wear in home nd wearing it only for the blog.
This lehenga look more beautifull if you wear it with golden heels as shown in my pictures.
You can wear more jwellery according to your choice.
And this look make you highlight of the party.
Keep loving !!
Shivirajpoot




Comments

  1. nice post.... keep blogging������

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice Blog ....Thanks


    https://zinnga.com/collections/buy-lehengas-online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts